- Do you need a beautiful Saturn
wall switch that works without any wiring at all?
- Attach a new completely wireless C-Bus switch to your wall, anywhere within
range of your wireless C-Bus home automation
system, without needing an electrician to install wiring.
- A wall mounting plate is supplied, from which these wireless C-Bus Freelocate switches may be
easily removed, and used as a roaming handheld remote control.
- Available with 2 keys, or 5 + 1 "All Off" keys and backlit window for slide-in
- Colour options: Pure White (5882TXWMBA-PW/5886TXWMBA-PW),
Ocean Mist (5882TXWMBA-OM/5886TXWMBA-OM, shown right), or
Espresso Black (5882TXWMBA-EB/5886TXWMBA-EB).
- These new wireless Freelocate battery-operated C-Bus switches are ideal for extending your existing
wired C-Bus system,
or creating your own new wireless C-Bus system. Each button
other than the All Off button on your C-Bus Freelocate wall switch may be paired with any button on any
wireless C-Bus switch or plug pack, without using a PC and any software.
- Completely wireless C-Bus Freelocate switches work directly with all your other
C-Bus wireless home automation
devices: 240V wireless C-Bus wall switches (with dimmers or relays built in), C-Bus
wireless RF remote handset, Clipsal
C-Bus wireless plug adaptors - and with your wired C-Bus system
via a C-Bus
- These C-Bus Freelocate wireless switches are powered by user-replaceable lithium batteries
(CR2025 x 2) that provide a typical battery life of 2 or 3 years for the
6 or 2 button switches, respectively. They also feature low battery LED indication after you press
any button: Blue means batteries are OK, Red flashing means batteries are low.