|The rugged overtly preventive face of
professional home automation surveillance:
- The face-like Mobotix M15 IP camera makes it clear that potential intruders are being watched:
- Two visually prominent 6MP eagle-eye camera sensors (or one plus a
Thermal sensor) stare outwards.
- A powerful speaker makes announcements, generates sirens, and conducts clear two-way conversations.
- A sensitive microphone detects events and supports lip-sync audio recording.
- A sensitive PIR detector complements advanced MxActivitySensor optical movement detection.
- Two programmable LED indicators highlight camera presence, location, and status (if appropriate).
- An efficient reliable highly engineered processor is the brains of the operation.
- A tough vandal-resistant skull-like housing contains and protects all of the above.
- A shock/impact sensor detects attempted abuse, for triggering recording and/or email reports.
- An external temperature sensor monitors environmental conditions, for logging and reporting.
- An adjustable integrated bracket neck protects and conceals cabling.
The Mobotix M15 home automation camera's impressive brain-power supports
advanced MxActivitySensor visual movement detection, in-camera video management software,
non-volatile audio and video recording in-camera and/or to standard NAS (Network Attached Storage) drives, and
frame rates up to 30 per second. In the hands of a Clever Home automation Engineer,
your M15 IP camera may also augment home automation, security,
control systems to mutually enhance each other's capabilities and benefits. With a Mobotix M15 camera from Clever Home, home automation surveillance has never looked so conspicuously good.
- When two eyes are better than one.
While our two identical eyes support stereoscopic vision, the modular M15 home automation IP camera's provision for two different camera sensors and/or lenses
can support more complete and reliable surveillance with no moving optical components:
- Two different types of camera sensors (6MP colour, ultra sensitive 6MP black
& white, or zero light Thermal sensors) may support more comprehensive surveillance coverage; or
- Two M15 camera sensors of the same type but with different lenses (e.g. wide angle telephoto) may simultaneously support
both enhanced scene overview and detailed zoom capability; or
- A single camera sensor may be combined with a nicely engineered M15 "eye patch" when only one camera sensor is
required but the application requires the many other benefits provided by the M15's other sensors and attributes, while
still allowing a second M15 camera sensor to be installed if required later.
See, record, and detect movement, in complete darkness, shadows, smoke, or behind bushes, using a
Mobotix M15 Thermal camera sensor. The single most important specification for a thermal camera sensor
is its ability to capture the smallest differences in temperature, and to produce an image that displays these
small temperature differences in different colours. The sensitivity of a thermal sensor is expressed as the NETD
(Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) and measured in milli Kelvin degrees. Mobotix Thermal camera sensors have
an NETD of 50 mK, placing them in the top range of thermal cameras currently available for general use.
- Eagle eyes.
Mobotix home automation IP cameras are engineered to
provide superior quality video and clearer sharper still images, and it all
starts with the quality of the lenses and the camera sensors. The Mobotix M15, S15, and D15 home automation IP cameras accomodate
one or two new 6MP Moonlight Technology (or older 5MP) colour image sensors to support new higher levels of
image quality, digital zoom capability, and low light sensitivity. For even greater low-light sensitivity
and IR-illuminated applications 6MP Moonlight Technology (and older 5MP) B&W sensors are also available. Choose
to use one or two camera sensors within the one modular M15 enclosure, each with independent lense options including
hemispheric, and enjoy one or two superior quality digitally zoomable images from each single Mobotix M15 home automation IP camera.
- Class-leading 6MP Moonlight Technology image quality and low light sensitivity.
Mobotix 6MP Moonlight Technology combines large high quality image sensors, premium quality lenses,
sensor processing and unique MxPEG image compression to deliver class-leading detail in individual video frames.
This allows the Mobotix M15 home automation camera to better identify moving objects (usually people or vehicles),
even at low light levels.
- Mobotix M15 home automation IP cameras offer exceptional low light sensitivity using advanced
MxLEO hardware processing. MxLEO is a new exposure and image optimization program exclusively developed
by MOBOTIX for their colour and B/W 6MP Moonlight Technology and 5MP sensors.
- Enjoy free Award-Winning Mobotix
MxActivitySensor directionally-selective movement detection that is so dramatically improved from
the basic movement detection used by other IP cameras that it may be used in practise to
more reliably detect and trigger security, surveillance,
and home automation responses.
MxActivitySensor movement detection is performed completely within your
Mobotix M15 home automation IP cameras. The Mobotix MxActivitySensor won Benchmark Magazine's
prestigious Innovation Award for Best Perimeter Security System 2014.
Movement detected by the M15 home automation IP camera's unique directionally sensitive
movement detected by the inbuilt M15 PIR detector, sounds above a programmable level, external temperatures beyond
programmable levels, or home automation integrated inputs, may trigger:
- Notification to you over the Internet directly from your Mobotix M15 camera.
- Audio and video recording of visitors and potential intruders.
- Notifications to a third party security system that then notifies you and/or a security monitoring center.
- Local visual indication via programmable LED indicators on the M15 camera sensors.
- Local audio announcements or sounds via a surprisingly loud and clear inbuilt speaker.
- Home automation integration.
A Clever Home automation Engineer
may integrate your Mobotix M15 IP cameras with your home automation system using
locally hardwired Mobotix
CamIO and ExtIO modules, or two-way IP communication with IP-supporting
devices (like the Wiser home controller,
6.4" touch screen, or the integriti security
- Automatically record during security entry, exit, and alarm events.
- Manually record anytime from your home automation wall switches,
and Wiser mobile device apps.
- Detect movement in total darkness using the M15 inbuilt PIR sensor to activate C-Bus home automation
lighting, so your M15 may act as an automatic lighting sensor, and then record a clear image of the intruder.
- Allow external C-Bus home automation PIRs to activate external lighting, and trigger recording on your M15s.
- Detect sounds above a programmable preset level using the Mobotix M15 IP camera's inbuilt microphone,
to automatically trigger recording, and also activate nearby C-Bus lighting if it is dark.
- View live and recorded event images of your home, control digital pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ), and invoke custom
exposure areas for each PTZ view - all from your C-Bus
6.4" touch screen home automation controller, on the new Mobotix
MxDisplay touch screen, or on your computers using Free MxSoftPanel software.
- Free iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch App.
The official Mobotix
iPad/iPhone App provides a premium quality mobile user interface to your Mobotix M15 home automation IP cameras, and you may download it for free from the Apple Apps Store.
- Free professional video management software.
software is free, whether you use Mobotix M15 home automation IP cameras or other Mobotix technology,
and regardless of how many IP cameras comprise your home automation surveillance system.
software far exceeds the standard of traditional video management systems, and may be used with Mobotix and
non-Mobotix IP cameras.
- The Mobotix edge.
On top of all of the above benefits, you also get to enjoy the other unique and important benefits that make
Mobotix the No. 1 manufacturer
of Megapixel IP cameras in the world.
- The new Mx6 Series Versions of the M15 home automation cameras are now also available
in the form of the Mobotix M16 dual optical IP camera and the Mobotix M16 thermal and optical dual home automation IP camera. The M16 home automation cameras
look the same from the outside as their M15 counterparts, but the M16 versions use a more powerful dual-core CPU to
deliver up to twice as many images per second at the same resolution, or to support additional in-camera software
for applications like license plate capture, for example. The new M16 home automation IP cameras also support an
integrated H.264 encoder and follow the ONVIF standard for video transmission and camera integration, which may
simplify integration of these Mobotix cameras in some larger home automation implementations
– though they also still supports the unique Mobotix MxPEG codec which remains a superior compression
format for storing clearer individual frames for surveillance applications. An MxBus interface is not
currently supported in the Mobotix
Mx6 Series cameras, but is expected to be supported in future hardware versions.
- Available in Australia from Clever Home with Australian warranty
A premium quality device like the Mobotix M15 home automation IP camera is capable of
being configured in a wide range of ways, and should be programmed and fine-tuned by someone
trained and experienced. As with any high quality home automation component, you may achieve greater value by
asking a Clever Home automation Engineer
to professionally design and program your Mobotix M15 IP camera system - either as a superb
quality standalone home surveillance system, or as an integrated part of your larger home