How to choose the best outdoor speaker for your
- Outdoor speakers use special materials for outdoor conditions:
moisture, temperature extremes, dust, sunlight, and sea salt.
- Quality counts - High quality outdoor speakers sound much better and
last longer than low cost outdoor speakers.
- Locate outdoor speakers less than 5m from your listening position to enjoy
better sound quality and higher sound levels.
- More speakers are better than more power, and can provide more uniform
listening sound levels across your listening area.
- For garden areas or by the pool/spa ground level sandstone, granite or speckled granite rock
speakers may be ideal.
- For open outdoor areas adjoining your home, on-wall/ceiling outdoor speakers may better project
sound outwards and simplify wiring: Krix Tropix or Krix Aquatix.
- For smaller or semi-enclosed outdoor areas, under-eave in-ceiling speakers that
have been specifically designed for outdoor use may be ideal, as well as very aesthetic.
Consider the impressive Krix Stratospherix
in-ceiling outdoor speakers.
- If you are unable to locate outdoor speakers close to your listening position, consider
powerful outdoor speakers like the Krix Stratospherix
or the Krix Tropix,
and powerful high quality amplifiers.
- Boost your outdoor speaker bass response by locating them near inside-angle
corners formed by externals floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Improve sound quality by using the heaviest shortest speaker cable possible, and
amps as close as possible to your outdoor speakers.
Krix Aquatix outdoor speakers
Krix Tropix outdoor speaker
Krix Stratospherix speakers