Need to monitor and operate a door or gate on a remote
- Simply call the controller's mobile phone number for free from one of up to 100
nominated landline or mobile phone numbers that have Caller ID enabled.
- The Aristel AN1206B-03J/E may operate one programmed door or gate
(from the two that may be controlled) if the calling phone number is one of the nominated numbers. It uses Caller ID without
answering, so there is no charge for these incoming mobile phone access control calls.
- Alternatively, calls from other phone numbers (or with Caller ID disabled) are answered
and after entering a PIN may operate either door or gate output.
- Also monitor up to three inputs, and have SMS notifications sent to up to three mobile
phone numbers when an input changes to an open or a shorted state.
- Ideal for remote properties with mobile phone coverage, or homes or businesses where it is
impractical to lay control wiring to the gate or door to be controlled.
- No communications wiring to your AN1206B-03J/E required, just power and local wiring to
your door or gate and any other optional devices to be monitored.
- Suitable for 12-24V AC or DC 1A power supplies.
- Comes with power supply adaptor and a short antenna.
- Remotely programmable via SMS, from wherever you are.
- Sometimes a little home automation can go a long way!
prices, request a quote, or place an order for Aristel AN1206B-03J/E 3G Door or Gate Openers.