- Unique flexibility arises from the Mobotix D15 IP camera's ability to use two high quality 6MP sensors:
- Pointed in the same, in opposite, or other directions to best suit each location.
- With high sensitivity colour, IR illumination sensitive B&W, or both camera sensor types.
- With hemispherix, wide and/or telephoto lenses.
See two popular examples below:
- View and record a 180 degree wide 12MP panarama from a single Mobotix D15 dual 6MP IP camera that joins and presents together the images from two 90°
HD Premium Lens 6MP camera sensors pointing 90° appart. Other Mobotix home automation
camera models with a single hemispheric lens can provide a panoramic view more economically when
people need to be identified within a few meters of the camera. However, a Mobotix D15 dual 6MP IP camera in panoramic configuration allows more than twice
as many pixels to be used, supporting greater digital zooming, and better identification at longer distances.
Hence, the Mobotix D15 dual 6MP IP camera is ideal in automated homes where people or vehicles
further from the camera need to be identified while covering a panoramic view.
- View and record a whole room in 6MP overview, and
with a 6MP zoomed-in view of an entry area, from a single Mobotix D15 IP camera that presents both 6MP views simultaneously, with no loss of resolution
in either view, and with no moving optical components (for long trouble-free camera lifetime).
- Class-leading 6MP Moonlight Technology image and value. Mobotix 6MP Moonlight Technology
combines two large high quality image sensors, premium quality lenses, sensor processing and
unique MxPEG image compression to deliver class-leading detail in individual video frames.
This allows the Mobotix D15 home automation IP camera to better identify moving objects
(usually people, or vehicles), even at low light levels, outdoors or indoors.
- Two way audio communication with your new Mobotix D15 home automation camera is supported by using an integrated high sensitivity
microphone and surprisingly powerful speaker. An integrated PIR movement detector provides more reliable
movement detection than optical detection alone, and potentially supports other useful home
automation or security system responses.
- On-wall mounting of your Mobotix D15 home automation camera is supported by using an optional MX-WH-Dome
Outdoor Wall Mount, which also increases the weather protection class of your Mobotix D15 from IP54 to IP65
(fully dustproof and resistant to water jets).
- Enjoy free Award-Winning Mobotix
MxActivitySensor movement detection that is so dramatically improved from
the basic movement detection used by other IP cameras that it may be used in practise to
more reliably detect and trigger security, surveillance,
and home automation responses.
MxActivitySensor directionally-selective movement detection is performed completely
within your under-ceiling Mobotix D15 home automation IP camera. The Mobotix MxActivitySensor won Benchmark Magazine's
prestigious Innovation Award for Best Perimeter Security System 2014 as shown on pages 16 and 20 of
and may also be used to more reliably detect motion indoors.
- Free Mobotix
iPad/iPhone App provides a premium quality user
interface to your Mobotix D15 IP camera and other Mobotix home automation IP cameras
for your Apple mobile phones and Internet tablets.
- View live or recorded video and audio, and conduct two-way audio conversations with your Mobotix D15 IP camera and other Mobotix home automation IP cameras on the new
MxDisplay touch screen, or on your computers using Free MxSoftPanel software.
- Free MxManagementCenter
professional video management software for monitoring, configuring and controlling as many Mobotix
home automation IP cameras and door stations as you like.
- Home automation
system integration support via two-way IP communication with the
Wiser home controller,
6.4" touch screen, or the integriti security
panel. An optional Mobotix MX-232-IO-Box RS232 IO Box may also be
connected to your Mobotix D15 IP camera enclosure to provide two inputs, two outputs,
and an RS232 serial interface,
for hardwired home automation integration directly with your Mobotix D15 IP camera.
- Available in Australia from Clever Home with Australian warranty
support. A premium quality device like the Mobotix D15 home automation camera is capable of
being configured in a wide range of ways, and should be programmed and fine-tuned by someone
trained and experienced. As with other high quality home automation components, you may enjoy greater
value by asking a Clever Home automation Engineer
to professionally design and program your under-ceiling or on-wall Mobotix D15 IP camera - either as
a superb quality standalone home surveillance system, or as an integrated part
of a larger home automation solution.