Automation Products and Home Automation Announcements.
New from Mobotix:
- The new Mx6 Series version of the Mobotix T25, the Mobotix T26 door station,
is now available in Australia. The new T26 features the same advantages offered by the Mx6 Series cameras in general,
made available by the new more powerful dual core processor. The T26 door station fits in the same mounting frames as
the T25 and works with the T25 keypad and Info modules, making for easy upgrades of existing installations. A new T26
keypad has also been released. December 2018.
- Mobotix Mx6B Series versions of most Mobotix home automation cameras
have now been released, which unlike the initially released Mx6A devices, now also support the MxBus interface to Mobotix
support modules. December 2018.
- New free MxManagementCenter (MxMC) professional video management software Version 2.0.1 for monitoring,
configuring and controlling Mobotix IP cameras and door stations
has now been released. MxMC V2.0.0 has added advanced features for commercial surveillance applications,
some of which will require a paid license to access - but most home owners will not need to use these.
- Mobotix have released their first mobile App for Android (and iOS) devices, called
is a particularly easy-to-use App that allows you to receive Push Notifications when
someone calls from a Mobotix home automation door station, to view them, speak with them hands-free,
and grant them access. You may also view live video and sound from other Mobotix cameras or door stations at
your automated home. Versions 2.0 and later of the free MxBell App add the ability to view recorded video and sound from
Mobotix home automation door stations and cameras, and also a live grid view page that allows you to
view up to four door stations or cameras simultaneously. A new free MxBell App Tutorial video is now also available
to show you how to easily set up and use your new MxBell App. The MxBell App
is FREE to download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. June 2018.
- Mobotix is releasing its Mx6 Series home automation cameras, which are a more powerful
version of the existing range of Mobotix Cameras that can support almost double the frame rates
of earlier models. An MxBus interface was not supported on the initially released Mobotix Mx6A Series cameras,
but is supported on the newer hardware Mx6B versions. July 2018.
- A new Mobotix Proximity Box with its concealed microwave radar sensor detects solid objects
of any temperature moving directly towards or away from it. Mounted in a standard Mobotix interface box,
the new MxProximityBox may be installed aethetically and securely behind building materials that do
not substantially reflect or absorb it radar output, such as timber, non-metallic sheeting, etc.
- A new Mobotix MultiSense PIR, illumination, temperature, and sound detector indoor/outdoor module can detect
movement in complete darkness, activate lights (or other responses) via your integrated Clever Home automation system, and trigger recording
in one or more Mobotix cameras or
Mobotix door stations.
- New free MxSoftPanel software
released which allows you to add MxDisplay+
functionality on your Windows or Mac OS X-based computers. MxSoftPanel is free stand-alone application user software
that supports the same user interface as the home automation MxDisplay+ and most of its functionality.
MxSoftPanel also makes it easy to remotely change access control settings (e.g. entry permissions,
entry times, adding/removing new PINs).
- New free firmware version 22.214.171.124 released for the Mobotix
MxDisplay+ home automation video intercom station and surveillance camera monitor, which supports new
multi-T25 door station "Floor Call" feature, as well as other improvements.
- New Mobotix v25 6MP indoor dome camera
with optional anti-vandalism and audio on-wall sets is now available.
An optional MxTubeMount is also available to suspend the v25 up to 2 meters from unstructured ceilings.
- New inexpensive Mobotix
c25 and Mobotix
i25 IP cameras for indoor home automation surveillance are now available with
6MP Moonllight Technology video sensors.
- The Mobotix MxActivitySensor has won Benchmark Magazine's prestigious Innovation Award for
Best Perimeter Security System 2014.
- High-end 50mK Thermal Camera Sensors to view, record, and detect movement in complete darkness
are now available for the Mobotix
S15 Flexmount and Mobotix
M15 overt home automation IP cameras.
- The Mobotix
D15 dual 6MP home automation IP dome camera is the ideal way to cover a panoramic
180° view in 12MP detail, allowing you to identify people and vehicles further from the camera
than a single hemispheric lens would allow.
- The Free Mobotix iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch app
has been released for Mobotix IP cameras and door stations.
New from C-Bus home automation:
- Updated version 5.0.3 of Clipsal C-Bus
Schedule Plus home automation software has been released.
New features in this update of Schedule Plus include: The harware license dongle no longer needs to
be continuously connected to your PC; Graphic Network Status indication and improved C-Bus network
status detection; Improved event logging; plus seven fixes. April 2018.
- The new Clipsal 5500SHAC Wiser for C-Bus
Home Automation Controller has now been released, along with the 5500NAC.
This new DIN mounted Wiser home automation controller features a new user IP interface
and more extensive integration support between C-Bus and other home automation networks.
- Professional assistance for U.S. (and other international) home owners with installed C-Bus home
automation is now available from Clever Home in the form of remote
C-Bus home automation support.
- The new Clipsal Schneider C-Bus Wiser 2 home automation controller has been released.
- Clipsal Schneider's new range of C-Bus
Saturn Zen wall switches and matching power points, communications wall plates, USB charging wall
plates and cooker switches are now available for your home automation project from Clever Home.
- Clipsal Schneider's impressively engineered new range of C-Bus
eDLT wall switches are now available for your home automation project from Clever Home. The eDLT is
a dramatic enhancement on the previously successful C-Bus DLT wall switch, with every aspect of its
appearance, operation and installation having been reconsidered and improved.
- The new C-Bus
Version 3 C-Touch screen controller has also been released with a reduced price,
improved screen, processor, memory, and more.
- The C-Bus 5504CMU Current Measurement Unit to help you
monitor and reduce your energy usage.
- The C-Bus 5754 surface mount 360 degree PIR
for automatic lighting.
New home automation FAQ added: May
Energy Saving LED lights be used with C-Bus? to help guide home owners when considering
using LED lights with Clipsal C-Bus home automation Dimmers or Relays.
New from Krix Speakers:
indoor/outdoor in-ceiling compact speaker with high power and low bass capability for automated homes.
- New improved Stratospherix AS
indoor/outdoor in-ceiling speaker with high power and low bass capability, now with architectural attractive
thin bezel and stainless steel grille.
- New improved Hemispherix AS
and Atmospherix AS
in-ceiling speakers for improved sound quality and appearance in home theatre and multi-room audio applications.
- Atmospherix A20
angled in-ceiling speaker for improved sound dispersion in home theatre applications.
New from Inner Range:
- Inner Range
Integriti home security, access control and home automation system wins Benchmark
Magazine's prestigious Innovation Award for Best Access Control System 2014.
- New Integriti Android (and Apple) Mobile App
for the Inner Range
Integriti system now available.
New from Ness security:
- New Ness Lux HW home automation security
PIR and light level detector, with automatic white LED night light. This is a premium
qaulity security detector that supports two-way integration with home automation systems
and can provide qutomatic battery-backed illumination of rooms even when mains power is lost.